REAL ESTATE LAW
Comprehensive Real Estate Law
Abrahams Kaslow & Cassman LLP has a diverse real estate practice, which enables our attorneys to provide a high level of service to all of our clients regardless of how large or small the transaction may be. We represent commercial landlords, tenants, and commercial and residential buyers and sellers in all phases of real estate transactions.
We offer counsel in all aspects of residential and commercial real estate:
- Developing property
- Commercial Leasing — both landlords and tenants
- Shopping centers, industrial buildings, apartments and residential real estate development and construction
- Representation of lenders and borrowers in real-estate-related financial transactions
- Environmental issues
- Like-kind exchanges of real estate
- Real Estate Sales and Acquisitions
- Zoning and land use
You have the benefit of a team of business lawyers who are skilled at drafting and interpreting contracts and leases and providing proactive guidance every step of the way through your real estate matter. We have a solid understanding of all facets of real estate matters including title issues, zoning, covenants, insurance, easements, and other property rights issues.
We strive to provide insightful solutions to problems that achieve your goals and maximize your tax and financial benefits from each real estate transaction.