David C. Nelson joined AKC Law in 2019 in the firm’s Business Services Group. Dave has a wealth of knowledge on drafting, reviewing, revising, and negotiating complex contracts and also has experience in managing local counsel on litigation, arbitration, mediation and settlement of claims.
Dave is known for his ability to navigate and complete complex projects and has extensive experience counseling clients on issues including:
- real estate purchases and sales
- business acquisition and divestiture agreements and due diligence
- title insurance
- commercial and industrial property leasing
- equipment leasing
- trademark, copyright, software and technology licenses
- formation of for-profit and non-profit entities
- warehousing, consignment, transportation, and supply of products
Dave was the leader of a non-profit youth travel baseball organization for over ten years. In his spare time, you can find him watching his son play college baseball or on a golf course playing with hickory-shafted clubs.