Successfully Resolving Disputes for Over 75 Years
We are proud of the extensive experience and diverse talents of our litigation department. Our firm has the benefit of senior litigators with over 40 years of litigation experience who are admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court as well as state and other federal courts. Our attorneys are practical, results-oriented lawyers experienced in handling disputes of all kinds for business enterprises and individuals.
When litigation is the next step, let our attorneys go to work for you. Abrahams Kaslow & Cassman LLP provides effective advocacy and practical solutions for your legal problems.
We have achieved successful outcomes in:
- Business Controversies, including contract disputes, distributorship terminations, franchise issues, and bankruptcies and creditor claims
- Employment Law disputes, including discrimination, wage-and-hour claims, employment agreements, and non-competition agreements
- Administrative law
- Serious Personal Injury such as traumatic brain injury
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Construction Claims
- Worker’s Compensation Defense
- Labor Arbitration
- Environmental Litigation including EPA disputes
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Insurance Defense
- Real Estate, including foreclosure and landlord/tenant disputes
- Rate and Taxpayer Litigation, including tax increment financing
- Municipal Law and zoning disputes
- RICO Litigation
- Professional Negligence Claims, including medical malpractice
- Inheritance Issues and business succession contests
- Federal Wireless Communications Act involving the location of wireless communication sites
Practical, Experienced Lawyers Get Results for You
Our litigation attorneys strive to obtain a careful understanding of the issues and then provide a desirable solution as quickly and economically as possible. We seek a solution through compromise, negotiation or alternative dispute resolution to resolve disputes without traditional litigation whenever it is appropriate.
When litigation becomes necessary, we are persuasive and insightful litigators. Our attorneys have appeared in state and federal courts and before administrative agencies representing clients from pre-litigation through the appeals process.