The law firm of Abrahams Kaslow & Cassman LLP began in 1944 when Milton R. Abrahams and Ben E. Kaslow combined their legal practices. Both were graduates of Creighton University’s School of Law. In 1949, Frederick S. Cassman, a graduate of Harvard Law School, joined the firm. The practice soon grew to be one of Omaha’s most respected business law firms.
Long ago, our founders committed to their clients:
We will provide the highest quality legal service,
exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct,
serve the community through involvement in
significant professional, civic and charitable activities,
and, care for our clients as individuals.